We've got you covered
Here at Chevrolet, we’re committed to making sure your experience with one of our new vehicles is an excellent one. Learn more about our Warranty offerings and check our Owner Assistance Information below.
The warranty coverage on Chevrolet vehicles is 36 months/100 000 km, whichever occurs first§
To obtain warranty repairs, take the vehicle to an authorized dealer within the warranty period and request the needed repairs or adjustments. A reasonable time must be allowed for the dealer to perform necessary repairs. Warranty repairs and adjustments (parts and/or labor) will be made at no charge.
- The warranty covers repairs to correct any malfunction occurring during the warranty period resulting from defects in material or workmanship. Any required adjustments will be made during the warranty period. New or remanufactured parts will be used
- The warranty period begins on the date the vehicle is first delivered or put in use. It ends at the expiration of the coverage upon completion of the 36 months or 100,000 km, whichever occurs first§
- The provisions of this warranty shall not apply to maintenance service and most maintenance parts
- Any failures due to lack of proper maintenance as described in the maintenance schedule, failure to follow maintenance schedule intervals, failure to use fuel, oil, and lubricants recommended in the owner's manual. It's mandate to keep proof of performing maintenance according to owner's manual. Keep all receipts and make them available if questions arise concerning maintenance. It is recommended to have all scheduled services performed by a GM authorized dealer
- Tires are only warranted by the tire manufacturer
- Damage from poor fuel quality, water contamination, incorrect gasoline fuel will not be covered
- Damage caused by airborne fallout (chemicals, tree sap, etc.), stones, hail, earthquake, water or flood, windstorm, lightning, sand blasting, etc
- Appearance items like trims, body molds, chrome finishers, rubber linings, weather strips, headlamp/tail lamp surfaces, etc. which are bound to deterioration due to usage, aging, exposure, usage of chemical cleansing agents, etc
- Normal noise, vibration, wear, tear, discoloration, fading, deformation or blur
- Accidents or damage caused by collision, fire, theft, freezing, vandalism, riot, explosion, or objects striking the vehicle; misuse of the vehicle such as driving over curbs, overloading, racing, or other competition; modifications/alterations to the vehicle. In addition, coverages do not apply if the odometer has stopped or been altered
- Any damage/failure of a component that can be attributed to the use of any non-GM parts/accessories or parts/accessories not approved by GM modifications/alterations, including any performance enhancing software or hardware, is not covered by warranty. General Motors reserves the right to revoke the warranty coverage if it is observed/reported that the vehicle has been subject to any of the conditions above
- Cleaning and polishing, lubricating (including suspension lubrication), replacing all consumable parts like filters, spark plugs, bulbs, belts, worn brake and clutch linings, refinishing or replacement of brake rotors, etc. and performing other normal maintenance services all vehicles require including operations like, but not limited to, door adjustments, wheel alignment and balancing, tire rotation, cleaning of fuel systems, etc. See maintenance schedule and owner's manual for full details
- This warranty does not cover any economic loss including (without limitation) payment for the loss of time or pay, inconvenience, loss of vehicle use, vehicle rental expense, lodging bills, food, other travel costs, storage charges, and other incidental or consequential loss or damage
- For any further information regarding the recommended fuel, lubricants and scheduled maintenance intervals, please refer to the owner's manual.
All member countries of the GCC, Lebanon, Jordan, Yemen and Iraq.
A GM-authorized dealer will have up-to-date tools and equipment for fast and accurate diagnostics. Your dealer has trained technicians who can perform required maintenance using genuine replacement parts. All GM genuine Parts and Accessories purchased by you through GM Dealers are covered under exclusive Parts and Accessories warranty (terms and conditions apply) with the exception of maintenance parts. A list of maintenance parts is available in the scheduled maintenance section of this warranty booklet. For further information on GM Genuine – Parts and Accessories warranty and its terms and conditions, please contact the GM Dealer. Many dealers have extended working hours, courtesy transportation, and online scheduling to assist with service needs.
Maintenance and repairs can be performed by a qualified dealer service center outlet; however, warranty repairs must be performed by an authorized dealer.
It is also recommended that receipts covering the performance of GM scheduled maintenance as per specified intervals must be retained in the glove box literature envelope and presented to your dealer upon request. Damage to your vehicle caused by lack of maintenance is not covered by your warranty. Therefore, valid receipts can be very important if a question arises as to whether a failure is caused by lack of proper maintenance, or a defect in material or workmanship.
Defects or damage to sheet metal, paint, trim, or other appearance items may occur at the factory during assembly or while the vehicle is being shipped to the dealer. Normally, any factory defect or damage is detected and corrected at the factory during the inspection process. In addition, dealers are obligated to inspect each vehicle before delivery. They repair any uncorrected factory defects or damage and any transit damage which they detect before the vehicle is delivered to you.
STEP ONE: Discuss your problem with a member of the dealer management team.
STEP TWO: If your problem can't be resolved by the dealer management team, contact the:
Customer Communications Center
P.O. Box 9233
Kuwait, Lebanon and Yemen:
Iraq: +202 21601888
Fax: +202 3 8278691
Defects are covered because manufacturing is responsible; on the other hand, we have no control over damage caused by such things as collision, misuse, and lack of maintenance which occur after the vehicle is delivered to you. Therefore, damage for any reason which occurs after the vehicle is delivered to you is not covered under the warranty.
Maintenance services are also excluded from the warranty because it is the owner's responsibility to maintain their own vehicle in accordance with the maintenance schedule.
Chevrolet's Roadside Assistance Plan is valid for 4 years from the day of new vehicle purchase. This plan is designed to help you have immediate access to minor repairs or towing for emergency situations.
- If you get a flat tire
- If your vehicle is stuck in the sand
- If you run out of fuel
- If you have a dead battery
- If you have a mechanical failure
- If you have an accident§