OnStar Connected Services available in UAE, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. Wi-Fi services available in UAE and Kuwait only.
Due to global Semi-Conductor supply shortages, GM vehicles may not have some standard features and options. Please check with your local Chevrolet dealer to confirm the vehicle’s specifications prior to purchase. Vehicles not equipped with Automatic Stop/Start will be less fuel efficient.
Includes a 10-year Standard Connectivity when activated*.
*This vehicle comes equipped with hardware to support OnStar Safety Services and innovative Connected Services like in-vehicle 4G LTE Wi-Fi. These services require an OnStar subscription, and, as regards the Wi-Fi Hotspot, a data plan, in order to function,. While the necessary hardware is present in your vehicle, OnStar Connected Services and Wi-Fi data plans are currently not available in your country. If you press the Red SOS or Blue OnStar buttons, you will not be connected to anyone. If an emergency situation arises, please contact the emergency services as you would presently. We will contact you when services are available in your country.
* Standard on ZR2 & High Country ** Available only on ZR2
(1) Only compatible with 5.3L V8 engine. Only available on 4WD models.
(2) To avoid the risk of injury, never use recovery hooks to tow a vehicle. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
(3) Chevrolet Infotainment System functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
(4) Google built-in services are subject to limitations, and availability may vary by vehicle, infotainment system and location. Certain Google actions and functionalities may require account linking. User terms and privacy statement apply. Google, Google Play and Google Maps are trademarks of Google LLC.
(5) Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay, iPhone, Siri and Apple Music are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
(6) Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and a compatible Android smartphone. Data plan rates apply. You can check which smartphones are compatible at g.co/androidauto/requirements.
(7) Not compatible with all devices.
(8) Not available in all markets. Please check with your local dealer for availability.
(9) The system wirelessly charges one compatible mobile device. Some phones have built-in wireless charging technology and others require a special adaptor/back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, see chevroletarabia.com or consult your carrier.
(10) Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
(11) Extra-cost color.
Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the Owner’s Manual for more important safety information. Due to global Semi-Conductor supply shortages, GM vehicles may not have some standard features and options. Please check with your local Chevrolet dealer to confirm the vehicle’s specifications prior to purchase. Vehicles not equipped with Automatic Stop/Start will be less fuel efficient.